Sunday, March 22, 2009

Brocolli with Sun-dried Tomato Pasta

I was surprised when my Tita told me what she just bought from the supermarket - sun-dried tomatoes! I've been looking for it all over.. and immediately got one myself. I saw mini fussillis still in the jar, and a bunch of brocolli should do good.

INGREDIENTS:
2 cups pasta of your choice
1 bunch of brocolli, sliced
4 tbsp. olive oil
4-5 pcs. dun-dried tomates, sliced
5 cloves garlic, sliced and minced
1 small onion, sliced
salt and pepper to taste

1. Heat pan and add olive oil. Sautee garlic and onion.
2. In a separate deep pan, boil water and cook pasta according to directions. Add brocolli 2 minutes before draining pasta.
3. Add tomatoes to the pan and toss pasta and brocolli. Add salt and pepper according to taste.
4. Serve immediately.

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013