Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mom's Day!

It's been ages since my last post. Busy bee. Aargh! And since it is Mothers' Day, let me take this chance to greet all hardworking moms out there. We should celebrate, we all deserve it. =)

We had dinner last night at Racks to celebrate My Day. =) It was a simple dinner with our order of our favorite Baby Back Ribs and my little girl's macaroni and cheese. Another stomach-ful meal. Burp!

We went to Rustan's Supermarket after, to get a mini ice cream for Keisha. She chose Chocolate, which she later said that it's Mocha 'pala'. She noticed the bitterness in her cold dessert and suddenly blurted out " my favorite is still strawberry!".haha

I remember posting an entry last year, with technically the same details. Dinner at Racks and ice cream for dessert. Hmm.. That was a year ago. How time flies.. =)

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013