1/2 kilo pork liempo
7-8 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1 pc. medium size onion, sliced
2-3 cloves garlic, sliced and minced
1 pc. lemon or 3 pcs. kalamansi
1. In a bowl, mix onion and garlic with the soy sauce and sugar. Squeeze in lemon or calamansi juice.
2. Place meat and marinate it for a couple of minutes at least. The longer the better.
3. Prepare griller and grill meat until cooked. Baste it with remaining marinade once in a while.
4. Remove cooked meat from griller and slice it into 1-inch thick before serving.
5. Prepare a dip of soy sauce and kalamansi. Serve hot.