Sunday, February 14, 2010

V-day

Day of the Hearts was yesterday. But nothing so special for me, I mean I do not really take it as such a big deal. Even when I was still single, a few years back. It's nice to get a bouquet of roses, or a box of chocolates, yes, but that's just it. Don't call me KJ, because I think everyday can be special, not just on February 14. Hope you get what I'm trying to say here.hehe.
ButI did something new this year. Just to break my no-Valentine-gift-giving tradition. I bought a giant greeting card and mailed it to Hubby, so he'll get it as a susprise in the office. Hope he really was. Thought that was sweet. My first time.lol
Though we're going out later for a dinner treat for our little girl. Where to? Her fave resto - Racks. Because of the mac and cheese. And us, the ribs! Can't wait to pig out again. Sigh!

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013