Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Book


I was fixing the little things in the dresser when I noticed my very dependable cook book. Oh, I just missed it!
I haven't been able to browse though the pages for a few weeks now since I am all work, and no play lately.
Getting home and thinking of cooking is just too hard these past few days. Being so stressed out in the office and so drained, playing with my 3-year old is a priority to catch up my absence for the whole day.
I will try to do some catching up in the kitchen, hopefully tomorrow... Missed it.

2 Comments:

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

Wow, parang ang sarap ng seafood. I also have a favorite recipe book. Del Monte Kitchenomics. Haha. Entry-level cook.

Carol

dHomemaker said...

But it features really nice and easy menus, mind you... :)

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013