Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Right Age To Go To School

Got this tag from Carol, about toddlers getting ready for school...

::START::

RULES: 1. Add your Blog to the list. If you're keeping multiple Blogs, it'll be fine if you add them all up and just post your answers in one of them.
2. IMPORTANT: kindly get back to me [MAICEL] so i will be able to visit your sites, read your answers and include you in the Master List.
3. Please do copy from Start to End.
4. You may tag as many online friends as you please.
5. Copy this Participants List:Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / 3 for 100 / Living A' La Mode / Insights from the Grocery Cart / dHomemaker in the Kitchen / Your Blog HERE

Do you have kids? Yep, got one girl.

How old are they? She's only 3.

What do you think is the ideal age for the kids to be sent to school? I believe 4 is a fair number, as long as you see the kid is kinda ready for it.

Would you consider sending your 3-year-old toddler to school? I think 3 is too early of an age for somebody to be in school.

Explain your reasons. I am thinking of giving my kid 3 free years to play and learn "out-of-school", before starting the 'student' life. And besides, she's also learning while 'just' playing. I make sure I am hands-on when it comes to teaching her, like the alphabets and numbers, which is what I usually do when my schedule permits me to. :-)

END::

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013