Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cookies, cookies... anyone?

Another personal favorite - oatmeal raisin cookies. As mentioned in my previous blog, I have been making baked goodies the past two weeks to eventually start my own little business. It's nice to get a few orders for the next day but sometimes feel like I'm still not into mass-production. I usually get tired after a second batch in the oven. With my 3-year old helping me do the 'sprinkles', but more on messing up the kitchen, it was a lot of fun! And getting comments and compliments, just make it more rewarding. ;-)

I also have the classic faves - choco chip cookies, together with banana walnut and moist chocolate cakes. I have these pictures available in my Multiply site, so you can check it out.

Got to go, got a few batches waiting for me. Ciao!

3 Comments:

Confession Nook said...

bloghoppin and glad to have found your site...

looks yummy..=)


acdee

Lovinglife said...

They look a bit odd, siguro sa lighting but i trust your word na they're delicious.

dHomemaker said...

thanks Confession Nook for droppin g by...
@ Lovinglife - yeah, it's the lighting. it's a bit dark, i didn't turn on the light.. ;-)

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013