1/2 kilo cream dory or any fish fillet of choice
2 pcs. tofu squares, cute into small cubes
1 tbsp. tausi, save juice
3 tbsp. flour
1 medium size green and/or red bell pepper, sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium size onion, sliced
vegetable oil for frying
salt and pepper to taste
chives or leek, optional
1. Season fish with salt and pepper and in a bowl, sprinkle flour until meat is covered. Set aside.
2. In a pan, deep fry tofu squares. Using the same oil, prepare fish. Keep warm.
3. In a separate pan, sautee garlic, onion and bell pepper. Add fried fish and tofu squares.
4. Add 1/2 cup water and let it simmer for 1 minute.
5. Add in tausi beans and a sprinkle of the tausi juice. Adjust taste.
6.Arrange in a serving dish and add chives or leek for garnish, if using.
7. Serve hot.