Thursday, January 8, 2009

Beef and Gravy Stew

One of my kitchen experiments. Beef with my favorite gravy, a perfect match!

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 kilo beef
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 medium onion, sliced
3-4 cloves garlic, minced and sliced
2 tbsp corn starch
1 pack McCormick Beef and Gravy mix
2 cups water

1. Slice meat and remove extra fats(litid). Cook in a pressure cooker for 30-40 minutes, or until tender.
2. In a pan, sautee garlic and onion. Add meat and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Pour gravy mix in 1 cup water, then pour in. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
4. Mix corn starch with the remaining cup of water and add to concoction. Adjust taste.
5. Prepare in a warm serving dish and serve.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems to me that your site has a lot of interesting and informative articles. Surely, I will introduce it to my friends. Keep it up!

Realities and Realizations
Innovations and Services

dHomemaker said...

sure, would be glad to have your friends deop by my page... :)
thanks!

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013