Sunday, September 27, 2009

Let's reach out...


Let us do our share to help out our brothers who were affected by Typhoon Ondoy.
A little help will go a long way...
Addendum-
I have sorted out a few of our old but still wearables clothes and together with a big pack of groceries we bought at the grocery earlier, I brought it to our office. Our HR department is currently accepting donations for our employees who were affected by the flood. It's sad to see pictures of their belongings next to nothing. Shocking sights. In my own little way, I hope I was able to help them in the only way I can think of, including the prayers the rest of us are offering..
Got this from The Wifey Diaries. Feel free to repost.

1 Comment:

dHomemaker said...

it's heart-breaking to see other families lost their homes and some,their loved ones..
i hope the sun will finally go out and shine over us..

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013