Sunday, August 10, 2008

Practical

I was reviewing my blog today and was able to modify some things, including my ads. I finally got my PayPerPost code added, and hope that it would work. Have started my blog around a couple of months ago and didn't really have the time to fix the extra-curriculars. Now that I have added PPP, I'm gonna log in to my account to check for available ops that I just can't wait to get. It's not that I am not only after of the amount I would be getting for making this blog, but more of being so curious to see what it's like to be sharing your thoughts and skills to other people in the blogosphere. The money is just part of the package, as you go along.
So for those who would wanna try PPP, now's your chance...

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013