Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Shoe Tag

Got this tag from Carol.

{Start Copy}

What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.

{End Copy}

I'm a size 7, that sometimes go on a 7-half or sometimes 8. Though I'm a size 6-half in Janylin. Sizes vary I think, which could be American, European or could also be Asian.hehe.

I have the same size with my Mama, and I usually borrow some of her flat pairs. Same goes ith some of my shoes which she sometimes borrows. But not the closed ones, I think her feet is a little 'fatter', if I put it that way. My sister has a smaller size, 5-half to 6. No chance for exchanges.
The latest pair I bought was this one, which I bought online. Size posted was an 8, but a little small for me. It fits but after about 30 minutes, I could feel my feet screaming out, grasping for air. I have to give up, and thinking of listing it back online. :-) Cute pair, though.

What's your shoe size Mayet, Ummascorner, Sab, Swennerholm, Maicel, Nellypie, and Superguy?

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, this blog is featured today at http://jccleofe.blogspot.com .

nice shoes! btw.

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Nice blog you have here. Can I link you up? Thanks -- Loren

dHomemaker said...

loren - yeah sure! i can add u too... :)
jccleofe - wow, thanks! will drop by... :)

LOREN said...

I think my site did not appear in my previous post. Here's my link:
http://coffee-nook.blogspot.com/
I have linked you already. Looking forward to read more of your blogs. Thanks!

dHomemaker said...

loren - yeah, you didn't... i'll add you up now. :)

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013