Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Setting Up

I spent almost all day today setting up my site, adding ads (;-)) and getting into blog communities. I have submitted requests to The Foodie BlogRoll, FoodblogBlog, Chef's Blog and have received confirmation but still waiting to be included in their roll.. hopefully soon... I was also able to register in Jamie (Oliver's) forum, and I'm just so excited to share recipes and tips with other bloggers.
Oh well, one thing that I need now is a digicam for me to be able to get good shots of my recipes. Hope I can get one this weekend... (lemme check my wallet)... :-)
Till then...

2 Comments:

Thistlemoon said...

Well, you are all set on our end!

Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll!

dHomemaker said...

oh yeah, i just checked.
thank you and i'm so excited to be a part of d The Foodie Blogroll... :-)
good luck and god bless!

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013