Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sweet Tooth

I don't really have a sweet tooth, but there are just times when you crave for something sweet to neutralize your taste buds. And speaking of which, I happen to remember a personal favorite, and my daughter's - Char! Cupcakes. Well, I maybe a little bias here since the owner and the baker herself, is a close friend of mine. But not just for that reason, her cupcakes and cinnamon rolls are just heavenly! This is not a paid ad, mind you. :-)

The story behind her cupcakes was, should I say, funny, having been able to officially use the gay lingo "Char!" as the brand name. If you want to know more about what I'm talking about, and get a taste of these cupcakes (and other goodies), you can contact her at 0917-814-CHAR (2427) or 09162362624. Or YM: charm8217 / charcupcakesgalore and skype:charcupcakesgalore.

2 Comments:

Fay said...

Your making me very hungry!!!

A big congratualtions, "dHomemaker in the Kitchen" has been reviewed and added to Blogging Women. I wish you continued success with this blog and may I say I'm very pleased to be adding another quality women's blog to the Blogging Women directory.

dHomemaker said...

Hi Fay!
Wow, so I'm now part of Blogging Women. It's such an honor and I am just so greatful to be part of the group. Thank you so much for the time in reviewing my blog and will work harder for my posts.. :-)

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013