Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Top 10 Pinoy Expats Blog Search

I was blog hopping on the Filipino Community of Blog Catalog when I happen to see Mrs. Thoughtskoto's entry in the Forum. She was looking for possible judges for the Top 10 Pinoy Expats Blog Search, so I offered. This is also a chance for me to get viewers on my own site. :-)

Anyway, the search is open to all Pinoy Expats and OFW's who are into blogging. Whether you are a Pinoy living abroad or you are married to different nationalities, you are welcome to join. This is a great apportunity to acknowledge these fellow Pinoys who are living outside of the country, or even those who are permanently staying here and still practice the Filipino culture. So if you know a friend or a relative who you think is qualified for the search, spread the news.

For more details regarding the search, qualifications and requirements, please click here.

2 Comments:

Ken said...

thank you for posting this. you will be included in the updated widget within today. Thank you again!

dHomemaker said...

my pleasure to help... :-)

ss_blog_claim=31b47ad7cb111442459bb593432a0013